Animals to help


When I think about my career, I want to help people to feel better, that they know how to confront a situation or a problem, make them feel at peace and happy. 

Animals have always been an important part in my life, I can´t imagine life without them. 
When I am sad I look for confort in my pets, and it´s like they know that something is wrong and stay with me trying to make me feel better. For the same reason I think that animals can help people, no matter the age. I think that all the animals can help, from a dog or a cat, to a horse or a cow. It depends on the person and the type of animal and his personality. The area where I want to work is legal psychology and I would like to find a way to incorpore animals in therapy. Animals are using in other types of therapy like the physical therapy, and sometimes in therapy to fobias, but I think is something new try to used in the legal psychology, because the place where is the therapy has to be prepare for animals, and needed more space and resource to care and support animals.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares