A person that I admire




A person that I admire is the scholar psychologist from my school. Her name is Macarena. When I meet her she has a short time working in my school. She study in a university that don´t exist anymore and was young in that moment. I went to see her because I felt sad and depressed. I was 14 years old. She create a great space to talk and and I felt in confidence with her. I can tell her everything and I never felt judge. I think she really love her job and what she study. She does it really well. I start to talk to her about psychology because I was interested. She told me that sometimes is hard, and in the beginning she cried when she comes home for the things that kids say they happen. I like her because she inspires me and she was one of the persons who make me love psychology. Even when she is not from the same area that I want, I want to be like her and create confidence with the persons, make them feel confident and with time make it feel better. I don´t have a picture of her, but she is really nice and kind. 

Comentarios

  1. What a beautiful story, it's great to find people who love what they do

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares